Wildlife Reserve Visitor Map
Client: Port Lympne
I was commissioned by the Aspinall Foundation to design a new illustrated wildlife reserve visitor map for Port Lympne in Kent.
The purpose of the map was to orientate visitors in an attractive and easy to use way. The brief was that the map should :
- include all the wildlife reserve facilities and main buildings.
- show both the safari truck routes and the pedestrian routes.
- be both geographically accurate and to scale.
The finished wildlife reserve visitor map was used as:
- An A4 illustrated visitor map handed out to visitors on arrival.
- Large scale signage throughout the wildlife reserve.